Oh! Jean Records is wholly owned by Vinyl Australia PTY Ltd
We recognize that your personal information is important to you and that you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which set clear standards regarding these activities.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. we would advise you to check this page occasionally to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes that may have been made.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
what we do with the information collected
We use the information to provide you with a better service, particularly for the following reasons:
- we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- we will only send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting if you have given us approval to do so..
- we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- we may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not distribute your information to a third party at any stage without your express permission.