**Deluxe 2LP in blacklight poster-style jacket, neon pink coloured vinyl**
Simply an immense compilation that deserves pride of place in your collection. As the hippie movement hurdled towards its emanate demise, bad vibes infiltrated the rock world. Tainted LSD, loud motorcycles, and a series of brutal deaths spawned inspiration for guitar-wielding teenagers across the globe.
Implementing deafening fuzz and satanic screams to create their proto-metal monstrosities, short-lived stoner bands pressed their lysergic experiments in microscopic quantities before blacking out entirely. Lifted from the ashes of the acid rock hell fire are 18 distorted tales of dope fiends, pill poppers, and the baddest of trips.
Deluxe 2LP comes housed in a blacklight poster-style jacket, replete with flocking and lysergic neon. 24 pages documenting the creeping existential dread of the hard rock underground are tucked into the gatefold pocket alongside two dead dinosaur-heavy LPs.
1. Xarhanga - Acid Nightmare
2. Novak’s Kapelle - Hypodermic Needle
3. Whistlers Mother - Dark Dawn
4. Brass Alley - Pink Pills
5. Gift – Drugs
1. Supa Chief - Red Brained Woman
2. Tns - Times Up
3. Acid – Acid
4. Sardonicus - Evaporated Brain
5. Mass Temper - Grave Digger
1. Goliath Dead Drunk Screaming
2. Bulbous Creation Hooked
3. The Ritual Speed Freak
4. Gollum Prayer Of Despair
1. The Crossblood Experiment Orange Sunshine
2. Purple Sun Dooms Day
3. The Shy Guys Black Lightning Light
4. Sunn Cycle Acid Raga